Friday, August 2, 2013

Welcome Home


After an incredibly boring couple of days in the hospital, Caleb took a long lunch break and came to retrieve me and Jefferson and drop us off at home.

He couldn't decide how he felt about getting buckled up... within the single minute I spent taking these photos he was

 Sad:


 Bored:


Tired:


and Happy:


(After that one I finally decided we had a good one and that we could be done with the photo shoot :)

It was so nice to be home and sleep in my own bed, without annoying nurses waking me up every 20 minutes to ask pointless questions or check my vitals... I just had a baby, I'm tired, let me sleep people!

So we both took a quick, uninterrupted nap and then my mom brought the kids home and we started to get all settled into our new family routine.

It was just like everyone says, adjusting from three children to four has been pretty easy.  I remember someone told us, "Once you have that many, you don't even notice one more!"  I think it helps that we have good kids that are almost always willing to help me and each other.  They play in the basement, while I nurse the baby and read books.  Life is good.

No comments: