Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Makelle was still a little stuffy, but for the most part the kids were feeling better, so we got dressed up for the ward Halloween party and yesterday we took them to the Halloween party at Caleb's office. It was fun to show Corbin where Caleb worked, now that he is older and starting to understand things better. Plus, it was the first time a lot of Caleb's coworkers got to see Makelle so that was fun.


Then this afternoon we took the kids around to our families' to show off their cute little outfits and then we went to the neighborhood trunk-or-treat and Corbin got super ornery (apparently no nap, no lunch and lots of treats are not the best idea... go figure). But all in all we were able to salvage most of the weekend, after being cooped up inside feeling sick, and have a good time.



Corbin said he really liked dressing up and getting treats.


Makelle seemed to really like watching people dress up and... getting treats?

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Mind...your fam is too cute! I love the pictures! I need to come see you guys, I know I say that, but I will! Oh life! I hope all is well!

Purnell Family said...

Halloween is so fun! I love this time of year, love, love, love it! You did a really good job on sewing the costumes. That's one thing that I would like to learn how to do better. I know basic sewing, but that about it. I guess that before I begin to pick up sewing I should probably get a sewing machine :) Love the pics, you and your family looked Great!

Jacob Miller said...

Whatever you dress him up as, as long as he gets a sword, he's going to be happy.

Lindsey Pickett said...

I thought Wendy was supposed to fall in love with peter pan, I guess the tables have turned this year. stay as young as long as you can Peter pan.