Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleep, Glorious Sleep.

Rain + Tooth = Sleep!

Both of our dear little children have been waking up multiple times a night lately.

Corbin has even come in our room and ended up sleeping in our bed with us a few times, which is a BIG NO in our family. (The sad thing is that I don't even remember putting him there [he really can't climb onto our bed on his own], so when we woke up I started lecturing Caleb about why he would let Corbin sleep there when he pointed out that I was the one that put him there in the first place. Oops... I guess that shows how tired and out of it I was.)

So anyway, it rained pretty hard yesterday and finally cleared out whatever was in the air that was causing Corbin's asthma to flair up so bad lately. And he slept well for the first time in weeks.

And after a few days of fussiness and poor sleeping, Makelle finally cut her first tooth yesterday as well. She literally woke up every 20 minutes yesterday and then last night I felt her little tooth pop up and she completely crashed.

In fact it is after 8 o'clock in the morning and they are both still asleep. I think their poor tired little bodies were exhausted, I know I was.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Rachel has been coming into our room in the middle of the night a lot lately. Usually, it's a race between Tori and I to see who can move to Rachel's room and sleep on her bed the quickest. The other person spends the rest of the night getting kicked in the head every 7.3 seconds.