Monday, January 25, 2010

A Quarter of a Century

Last week was my 25th birthday, but we were all feeling a little sick... plus I married an auditor who doesn't get home until quite late this time of year. So we waited and celebrated with my family this weekend.


(For commentary regarding that kid's simle, please refer to the previous post :)


My mom made one of my favorite meals for dinner (manicotti), Caleb "made" (more like assembled :) me an ice cream cake, and I got to open some fun gifts and cards from everyone.

Thanks to everyone who thought of me on my 'Special Day' as Bean calls it. It was fun. In some ways I feel quite old and in other ways I still feel like a kid, but overall I have to say life is pretty great right now.

1 comment:

Purnell Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday! ;) I know what you mean about the age thing. When someone asks me my age and then I hear myself say it I think to myself, "Is that right.....ya... it is" then I think that it sounds old, but I still feel so young. It's good to feel young at heart! Right ;)