Monday, April 30, 2007

Just for you, Cameron...

...FIVE DAYS LEFT!!

Last night Corbin gave us quite a scare. Melinda let him lick some orange juice and he had a terrible allergic reaction. He got hives and had asthma, although it only lasted a short while, we decided that Corbin will only be eating the blandest of foods for the next long while.

Today Melinda went into the library and worked on her thesis all day, leaving me home alone with nothing to do. So eventually I got bored enough to organize our "important documents" file and sort out all of our financial statements by year! How fun!! After today, working my 12 hour days isn't looking so bad anymore.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Caleb, if you're going to play mother and housewife, maybe add cleaning, cooking, meal plainning, mending, callings, ironing, recleaning, play time, home improvements and beautifing the home (etc) to your organizaion time. Trust me. It all adds up very quickly and leaves little time for much else. (Don't forget to watch Racheal Ray!:) )
Congrats on the CPA exam thing and graduating. I can't wait for Tyler and I to do the same, when that day comes. Sorry to miss the ceremony.

Anonymous said...

WOOT, A topic just for me
(\___/)
(=*.*=)
(_)~(_)

Anonymous said...

ooo hives