Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Daddy Time

Tonight I had to go to class, so Caleb got work off and watched Corbin, which means... he drank a bottle right before bed. He has not had a bottle in awhile and we discovered that he can now hold the bottle by himself! Yea! He would even take it out and put it back in his mouth all by himself. (You can also see how chunky his little thighs are in this picture! He is getting to be a very large baby!)
Also, earlier today I discovered that it takes a lot more attention to take care of a baby that has figured out how to move. Before he could only roll onto his stomach and then he would get stuck, but now that he can go both ways we are in trouble.

I left him in the living room on the carpet, playing on a blanket with some toys, while I was doing dishes. Apparently the toys got boring because in a matter of minutes he rolled end over end enough times to make his way into the kitchen and with his final roll from his stomach to his back onto the linoleum floor, the poor boy bonked his head and made the saddest little cry that made me feel like a horrible mother. From now on, I guess I cannot turn my back on him anymore!
10 Days Left

No comments: