Friday, December 12, 2014

Run, Run as Fast as You Can!

Every year we make a gingerbread house out of leftover Halloween candy. This year I happened upon this giant gingerbread man mold and decided to try something new, so tonight we decorated our own gingerbread men.  It was actually a lot funner than the house because everyone got to do their own thing and there was no worrying about how the house was slowly falling apart.








Caleb and I even made one of our own! (Next year we are hoping to improve upon the mouth shape :)  It was a pretty fun little family night.

1 comment:

The Smiling Allens said...

I love this idea, I hate gingerbread houses, but it is such a fun tradition!!:) I even tried to buy a kit this year and it didn't work. I think I am going to steal your idea and do gingerbread men next year!:) Thanks!:)