Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mr. Mr.



We starting out calling Jefferson, Mr. Jefferson, since he has a last name for a first name.  That has somehow morphed into Mister, Mister.  So when I am in public I have to wonder what people think as I call out for my kids, "Bean, Elle-Bell, Sethers and Mister Mister."  Maybe I should use their actual names that I chose for them sometime :)

He is growing up so fast and being the fourth in a close line of kids I sometimes have to stop and remember to enjoy him among all the chaos.


Last weekend we were watching all the Miller cousins while their mom was in the hospital, having just had a baby.  Everyone was off playing together and enjoying some quality cousin time and Caleb left to go see the new baby so it was just me and my Mr. Mr. hanging out together most of the day.


Had I been at my own home I would seen that as a prime opportunity to lay him down near me and work on something off my ever growing to-do list.  Since I wasn't able to work on stuff though, I instead spent a few hours just holding him and playing with him.


Sometimes I need to remember to do that more.  It is so fun to see little people grow and learn.  They develop so fast!  We love having our little Jefferson around.

1 comment:

Benson Miller said...

What an adorable kid!! We need to get together. He looks way different than last time I saw him. RSL playoff games at our house!