Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still Waiting...

Well needless to say I have had some spare time on my hands that I thought would be otherwise occupied with caring for a newborn... don't know why I would have made such a crazy assumption in planning my time :)

Anyway, during some of this free time last night, Harmony stopped by and we whipped out this cute little girl's dress in only like an hour and a half. There are a few minor flaws if you look closely enough (the neckline doesn't lay flat and the pleating in a little uneven) but that's okay, I think it turned out pretty cute.


Of course by the time our little girl gets here, she is going to need 2T clothes and it probably won't fit her anymore, but if nothing else it was a fun project!

6 comments:

Jacob Miller said...

I thought Benson put you on official notice? :)

Caleb said...

Yes that's true... unfortunately he must have forgotten to cc the baby, so she isn't yet aware that she was suppose to come out. I am sure that is the hold up :)

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

will they not induce you?

Caleb said...

Yes, but I really wanted to go into labor on my own if I could, so we are going to wait one more week. But if I still haven't had the baby the doctor will start me this coming Thursday or Friday.

The Figgins said...

That is way cute!

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

good luck! you are far more patient then I would be!