Saturday, February 21, 2009

Still Big

Well Thursday came... and Thursday went... and I am still big.


I never took any of those belly growth pictures on a weekly basis like some girls do, but I do remember taking one when I was 4 months pregnant and starting to get chubby enough that my clothes didn't really fit.


I thought I was getting a prego belly at the time, but when I went and pulled it up, I had to laugh at how little I was compared to now. I AM HUGE! I tried to wear the same shirt so that you could get a good comparison, boy did it have to stretch pretty far!

3 comments:

derek said...

OH Melinda-

Hope she comes soon. Kona needs a girl friend to hang out with Corbin.

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I thought you would have for sure had your baby but my goodness look at that belly! I look back at my first pictures and laugh too! Good luck I hope the little one comes soon!

Natalie McKnight said...

Bindy! Holy cow. Isn't pregnancy so crazy? Good luck with everything. I'm thinkin about you.