Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I had a birthday,

Shout hurray!

I didn't take any pictures so I neglected to ever blog about my birthday this year, but it was a great one nonetheless.

Caleb actually left work early (meaning 6:00 :) and got home in time to go to a show at the cheap movie theater in Kaysville. We took the kids to see Alpha and Omega. Being married to an accountant with a birthday in January I think that this was the first year we have hung out on my actual birthday, so it was fun to get to do something with the whole family.

Then on Saturday my parents watched the kiddos and we got to go on a fun date and hang together all afternoon.

Sunday we went to my parents' house for dinner and an ice cream cake. Yummy! We ate fruit, salad, rolls, chicken cordon bleu and roasted vegetables.

So I got to enjoy a full week of fun celebrations, it was super fun.

No comments: