Friday, May 14, 2010

We need some Miracle Grow!


Poor Makelle consists of 50% Lloyd genes, which equates to having NO hair. Yesterday I gave Corbin a haircut and jokingly asked if I should cut Makelle's hair too. To which he said I couldn't, because she doesn't have any. Then he questioned why she had boy hair.

So today I took a pea sized amount of gel, which ended up being a greater volume than the amount of hair I used it on, and gave Makelle her first ponytail. Look closely, you may need to blow it up, and then zoom in, but there are two tiny little pigtails on top of her head. Slowly but surely, we are getting there :)


Sidebar... we were in the car this morning and the sunlight hit Corbin's legs and made his tiny little leg hairs more noticeable. All the sudden he shouts out, "Look Mom, I am getting leg hairs! That means I am growing up and I am going to be like a Daddy, not a Mommy!" He was so excited to discover his manhood. For some reason it made me laugh.

1 comment:

Charity said...

That made me laugh too! So cute. I'm glad that he is going to be a hairy legged daddy instead of a hairy legged mommy :)