Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun

This past weekend we took Corbin to a corn maze / pumpkin patch / fall kiddie carnival thing. He seemed to have a lot of fun, although it drove Caleb crazy when I let him lead us through the maze. His organized, well-planned, efficient self could not handle walking in the same loop over and over again, and Corbin refused to turn left. It was a pretty good day though.


Then we came home and carved our pumpkin for Family Home Evening tonight. Caleb was in charge of carving, Corbin was in charge of scooping out the insides, and I was in charge of Corbin. I actually ended up having to scoop out most of the innards myself because I have created an OCD child who was annoyed by how messy his hands were getting and didn't want to help with the yucky part. He was however, quite interested in helping Caleb with the knife part.

4 comments:

Ashley Miller said...

I'll bet he was excited to use a knife. I know I always am. :)

Caytee said...

I FOUND YOU GUYS! How's it going? I must say I love that sign! Ha ha ha!

harmony marie said...

Funny Millers.. . All OCD in their own ways...

Jacob Miller said...

Yes! I knew Corbin was predominantly Miller. Knives. He'll have his totin chip torn to shreds in no time at all!