Monday, March 31, 2008

Our FUN Weekend!

This past week our good old trusty computer died. Well technically our motherboard died, but that meant that everything else had to be replaced since they were old parts that were incompatible with the new motherboards. So Caleb spent all day Saturday rebuilding our computer for us.


He tried to teach me how things worked in the process, but I got bored relatively quickly. So all I know how to do is take it apart, I left before learning how to put it back together. But if anyone ever needs their computer taken apart, I can totally help you out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh, that reminds me of my childhood, watching my dad build his computers. . .Have you seen my gram's funny pictures on the blog?

Tyler said...

I didn't know Caleb could do that. What a neat talent. I would just buy another one or pay someone to fix it.