Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ogden City Half Marathon

I have decided to run a half marathon with my sister-in-law and her sister. We have been training for about a month now and things are going well. It is fun getting back in shape again. Ever since Corbin was born I have just worked out here and there when I could find time, but recently Sam and Benson let us borrow their treadmill so now I run 3-5 miles during the weekdays while Corbin naps and Tori and I go for a long run together on Saturdays, while Caleb watches Corbin for me.

Tori's sister went to school with a girl whose boys both have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and we have decided to run for them. We set a website to accept donations and when we finish the race, all of the money we raised will go to helping fund research to find a treatment.

www.ogdenmarathon.blogspot.com

We will also track our training and progress on there, so you may want to check back and make sure we are keeping up and we don't quit. And you can come cheer for us when we run on May 17th!

No comments: