Friday, January 7, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Corbin has never really liked desserts or had much a sweet tooth. He honesty likes graham crackers more than suckers, that is his idea of a treat.

For example: Tonight after eating his dinner Corbin wanted to know if for dessert he could have some Grapenuts... with a little bit of honey :o ! I don't think that kid is normal.

Makelle however, is definitely a sweets girl! Oh my gosh she will eat anything with sugar she can get her hands on. And her hands are getting into more and more things lately.


I made a small batch of brownies and set them up on our counter, where I thought they were out of reach. While I busy in the other room she dragged the stool out to the kitchen climbed up to get them and sat down to eat a little treat.

We are going to have to keep our eyes on this one!

1 comment:

Purnell Family said...

The things kids do!! That is HILARIOUS!!