Friday, January 7, 2011

Potty Training

The past month or so Makelle has been at point where if you take off her diaper and let her run around naked all day she will go potty in the bathroom everytime. We have yet to have an accident, except once when I forgot to leave the bathroom door opened and ignored her calls for help until it was too late. Oops.

Being morning sick and trying to get through the Holidays I was too lazy to start actual potty training though, so I just let her do whatever she wanted. Some days she would be in diapers all day and some days she would undress herself and run about naked.

So with the holidays behind us and starting to feel better during the day time, I bought Makelle some underware and juiceboxes (my neighbors brilliant idea for a reward system that makes them need to go even more :) and we started in today. At first she just kept taking them off and trying to run about naked still (I probably shouldn't have let that go on for a whole month, but oh well). But eventually she has kept them on and dry all morning, and already gone potty four times... we may need to buy more juice boxes!

No comments: