Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend in Paradise :)

Every summer we like to take a trip down to Southern Utah and visit Caleb's family and my grandparents, but Caleb has been working so much the past umm... 9 months or so, we weren't able to make it this year.

So after hearing Corbin ask when he would get to see the "really old Grandpa" for the umpteenth time, I talked to my mom, who agreed to accompany me and the kids down to Hatch for a quick visit.

Bean is really attached to my Grandpa, he doesn't see him very often, but for some reason he is quite enthralled with with Grandpa Nash. Luckily Grandpa is pretty willing to hang out with him, although I am sure he welcomed the peaceful calm after we left.

There is only so much to do in Hatch, Utah, but I think we covered pretty much all of it. Playing at the park, feeding horses, shopping over in the "big town" (Panguitch), four-wheeler rides, and of course loads of fun card games and chit-chat.



















No comments: