Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nap? Time

Corbin stopped taking good naps nearly a year ago... far too soon in my opinion. So every day for an hour or so he goes in his room for "nap" time and plays quietly on his bed while I get some work done. I do let him get out a couple of toys, but he has to play with them on his bed.

So today I go in there to tell him quiet time is up and discover he has taken every single toy, book and game out of his closet and piled them on his bed. I guess that is one way to survive a whole hour on your bed, simply bring everything possible with you -- always be prepared, right?



Boy that was some productive down time... sigh.

3 comments:

harmony marie said...

Brilliant.

Lindsay said...

That totally made me smile. Aren't kids the best? They definitely keep you on your toes. :)

Charity said...

OH Wow, thats too funny. Gotta love those little trouble makers :)