Thursday, July 30, 2009

Aquarium


My cousin accompanied us to the Living Planet Aquarium where we got to expose Corbin to all sorts of crazy sea creatures. There was a relatively dull Utah water exhibit, which featured about a billion different varieties of trout and some brine shrimp. Then we moved onto the cool Ocean life area and a new Amazon section that was not open last year when we went.


Corbin's favorite part was by far the sharks. I kept trying to get him to pet the sting ray, because I thought was supper cool, but he could see the shark tank ahead and kept wanting to run over there. So I finally gave in trying to force him to enjoy my favorite things and let him stare at his little sharks.




In the Amazon area they had some electric eels and you could put your fingers on a little metal piece and have a battery shock you to experience a mild baby eel's sting. I had Corbin touch it and it turns out he didn't particularly enjoy it... who would have guessed!

No comments: