Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh no

I grind random whole grains in the wheat grinder and mix it with breast milk for Seth's breakfast every morning. The other day I accidentally added too much milk and didn't want to grind more grains to go with it, so I just threw in a scoop of already ground flax seeds I had out to thicken it a bit. The result was NOT good!


He got a rash all over, but seemed to not have any internal affects or actual hives. (Corbin's throat would swell up from the inside and limit his airways and he would throw up like crazy for a couple hours after eating things.) His skin reacts the same way to certain lotions we have discovered. So he definitely has some sensitives, we'll just have to see what all they are to and how severe they get. So far I can accept a rash over the hives and swelling that we had with Corbin though.

The most frustrating thing is that I use flax seeds as an egg substitute in ALL my baking so that I don't have to make a separate dish for Corbin. I guess that isn't going to be an option for much longer :(

1 comment:

Ashley Miller said...

Noooooooo! Bummer on the flaxseeds.