Monday, May 23, 2011

Corbin-isms

There is a cute little girl in our ward that is a year younger than Corbin. Apparently she has caught his eye because last week after church he told us, "My body thinks she's pretty and wants to marry her when I grow up." We tried desperately not to laugh out loud and embarrass the little guy, but seriously..."My body thinks she's pretty?" Oh boy, we are in for some fun teenage years with that kid once his mind gets on board with his body :)

Yesterday after church Corbin grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. When he was finished he offered me a drink. After I was done, I handed the bottle back to him and said thank you, to which he casually responds, "Don't mention it." Somehow from the mouth of a 4-year-old, particularly one you take care of all day, waiting on his every need, that sounded a bit comical.

No comments: