Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting Chubby

Today we were late for church. Normally Caleb comes home from his meeting before church I am just about ready go and have Corbin all dressed. Instead today he found me not even dressed, with half of our closet dumped on the floor. I couldn't find anything to wear that would fit. Time to break out the fat clothes. Here is a scary picture of my prego belly.


The problem is I am not really big enough to need the maternity clothes yet, but my normal wardrobe definitely doesn't fit anymore. So lately I have been wearing a lot of gym shorts and tee shirts around the house, because my economically-minded husband doesn't want to spring for an entire "in-between" sized wardrobe for me to wear for a month. Oh well. It's all part of the fun of being pregnant I suppose.

5 comments:

harmony marie said...

oh, but the belly is cutE

M. Fritze said...

it is adorable! sometimes you can get away with putting a rubber band around the top button of jeans and through the hole to make them stretch a little further! but the stretchy yoga pants became the staple for me!

Miller Family said...

Wow, Benson and Caleb are brothers. Theirs never a need to spend money, we only THINK food is something we need in order to live. Let's get togethor again soon and we'll host, I'll try to get my act togethor.

Lindsay said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting again. When are you due? We'll definitely have to get together when we're up north again. Corbin is so big and so darling!

Anonymous said...

So we really need to get together, especially now that I find out you are having another baby right along with me. I think I am done being sick so it should be easier to get together. I will email you!
Congrats!!!