Thursday, May 15, 2008

3 Down, Eternity to go...

Yesterday Caleb and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. It has been a fun three years. At the beginning of our marriage we decided to try and give each other the traditional marriage gifts each year. Paper, cotton, and this year was leather. Caleb got me a really nice new wallet-coin holder thing (I think that anyone who has seen the old one that I have had since early high school is probably celebrating that fact). And I got him a banana gaming chair. I think that he likes it, but he really hasn't gotten a chance to sit in it much since Corbin has been playing on it non-stop ever since it came out of the box. He thinks it is his own little seat since it is so low to the ground.


Also, the past few weeks Corbin has started to get really attached to DVD and CD cases. We keep them on the bottom shelf, and he has always pulled them off and made a mess pretty much every day since we moved in. But lately he picks out one or two of the cases and totes them around with him all day long. Yesterday at his Grandma's house he apparently started crying when she wouldn't let him take it into the bathtub with him, and today he slept with one clutched in his hand. I even tried to sneak in and take it out so that he wouldn't roll over onto it in his sleep and get uncomfortable, but he had a death grip on the thing. I don't know, that kid...

1 comment:

derek said...

We've seen him in action with his DVD's. Yesterday it was with Shrek 1 & 2