Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Books

I've been tagged..... this is a very strange thing, and I don't know why you all would really care, but here ya go! - Ditto!

This is what you do:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).

2. Turn to page 123.

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.

5. Tag 5 people.

My book is "PHP and MySQL for Dummies" by Janet Valade.

"For instance, suppose your file has the following statements:"

I tag whoever is willing!

I am also reading some slightly more interesting books, but since I am sitting at the work computer and I was trying to create the code for my rating system earlier today, this was the book sitting closest to me. So there ya go!

But I just wanted to say that I am glad that Harmony has become a book worm lately, because she got me hooked too. I borrowed her Women of Genesis series by Orson Scott Card, and they were good books. Even though they are largely fictionalized they really got me thinking. For church my book group is reading "Before the Dawn" by Dean Hughes, which I am going to start next. Let me know if anyone stumbles across any other good books..., or knows how to create an action form in PHP that will connect to a MySQL database on a remote server :)

3 comments:

harmony marie said...

Wahoo for Book Worms!

Unknown said...

You guys are reading why to much, if you have to come up with games about books!!!

Caleb said...

its cool?... besides, Caleb has been working until almost midnight lately, and I have gotten bored with cable. But he has left the office at 5:00 pm the last two days in a row now. I think he is almost done with busy season! Hurray!