Monday, May 21, 2007

We're Back!

Well, after Caleb's birthday we headed up to Salt Lake City to start looking for a place to live next month. We ended up making an offer on a condo just off of Center Street in Bountiful. It is perfect for us, there are two bedrooms, one bathroom, a nice big living room, with a cute little fireplace, a pool and a playground for Corbin. Plus it is in a nice neighborhood and most importantly (according to the Lloyds) is that our church will apparently start at nine o'clock, so we can attend family dinners on Sunday. I meant to pull the pictures of the condo off of the internet listing before it was removed, but I did not make it in time, so until we move in, you will have to settle for this picture of the flier to see what it looks like.

When we got back we were all sort of sick, so the last few days have been spent lying around the house coughing and sneezing (the later might be due to all of the dust in our house, as much as the sickness, since I haven't dusted the office in months, literally) and packing boxing to get ready for our 'Big Move.' Which Corbin originally was pretty bored with, since he just got stuck in a Johnny Jumper all day (which he does love, but not enough to be happy in it ALL day). That is until this afternoon when he discovered that jumping on top of this piece of plastic wrap made 'The Crinkle Noise' really loudly, which was pretty exciting.

7 comments:

Cameron said...

You won't support my blog? Explain to me what support you have given me? You can't take away something you never gave.

Cameron said...

P.S. I still support Blueberry.

(\___/)
(=*.*=)
(_)~(_)

Victoria said...

Moving is alot of work. Let us know what to do to help you. Now that my tellering is in the past, I have plenty of time for...everything. I wish Rachel would use her Jonny Jumper a little more so I can keep her in one spot. She prefers rolling everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Look what Tyler did to his blog.

Cameron said...

I can't help but notice you have posted your street address. Why don't you just invite the creeps to steal the blueberry.

Caleb said...

The address is there for people to forward gifts and money on directly to us :)

jenna27 said...

I can't believe you left me here all alone! I'm sooooOoOoooOoo bored on sundays!!!!